Allergy Treatment & MediSpa
Contact Dr. Steven Neal for stunning surgical procedures that can be highly beneficial to you.
Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy
There is no cure for being allergic. However, immunotherapy is the nearest medical science offers to a cure. While other forms of treatment may only suppress allergic reactions, immunotherapy can treat the underlying cause of allergic reactions by modulating your immune system. After going through testing for various substances, you will be vaccinated periodically with the allergen in ever-increasing dosages. This will help your immune system to respond according to the allergy, causing a milder and more easily controlled reaction.
Sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) is still considered investigational by insurance companies but has shown great promise in motivated patients.
We have professionals who are available to provide counseling to reduce allergens in your environment. Counseling regarding various prescription drugs used to treat allergies is also available.
To refine skin and potentiate skin peels and daily skin care. Great for upcoming social events—weddings, parties, or other special events.
Pulsed Light Therapy
The MediSpa is equipped with an intense pulsed light machine. This is different than a laser, but with the same desired result. There are three main benefits:
- Permanent Hair Reduction : Messy, painful and ineffective hair removal methods are now a thing of the past. This is a noninvasive, highly effective approach that allows for permanent hair reduction and long-term hair removal anywhere on the body. However, this is not an option for dark-skinned or white-haired individuals.
- Skin Rejuvenation : Remove age spots (sun-induced freckles), most brown splotchy pigmentation and redness due to broken capillaries. We can also improve dull complexions, uneven coloring and large pores. Red flushing skin and rosacea can be treated as well.
- Dermal Tightening : This is used for younger patients who aren’t ready for a formal “tuck” procedure.
Facial Skin Treatments
Get yourself a facial, MediSpa-style. We offer various treatments to remove the dead layers of skin to reveal the younger, healthier skin. You will notice an improved look and feel to your skin as well as slightly less visible wrinkles and a more even skin tone. These processes are generally quick and pain-free.
- Microdermabrasion : This procedure will remove the surface skin partially or completely by light abrasion from a rapidly moving fine substance ― our fine salts. Even as it works, the salt provides soothing and healing. We never use aluminum crystals.
- Chemical Peels : We use organic acids to separate the top layer of skin from the underlying later. This will cause the top layer to peel off, revealing fresh, beautiful skin.
Skin Fillers and Antiwrinkle Injections
We offer products that drastically reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restore fullness to the skin. These products aren’t just for models and celebrities. They can be useful for you as well:
- Botox : Botox is used to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles temporarily. This requires no surgery and no recovery time. Improvement can be seen within days and will often last for up to four months.
- Juvéderm/Voluma : Smooth the “parenthesis” lines on the sides of your nose and mouth. This method offers immediate and natural-looking results. It is also approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration and may last up to one year.
- Restylane : Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in our bodies. It helps provide the fullness and elasticity to our skin. Babies have a tremendous amount in their skin. However, over time, it diminishes. This will cause the skin to lose volume and increase the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear. Nonsurgical results are immediate and usually last up to six months.
- Radiesse : This is a dermal filler that stimulates the body to produce new collagen. This is ideal for correcting the signs of aging or adding natural contours to the face. This is not an invasive surgery. It can be used in hollow cheeks or deep creases.
- Belotero : – A very refined form of hyaluronic acid.